The Central Visayas region is composed of four provinces – Cebu, Bohol, Negros Oriental (Dumaguete) and Siquijor - all with plenty of beaches and resorts ideal for both leisure and adventure tours.
9 Days / 8 Nights
US$ 1, 688 / person on double occupancy
US$ 2,398 / person on single occupancy
US$ 1,578 / person on triple occupancy
BOHOL: Airport/seaport transfers, 2N accommodation at Bluewater Panglao or similar resort with breakfast; Bohol Countryside Tour with lunch.
SIQUIJOR: Sea and land transfers, 2N accommodation at Coco Grove Resort or similar resort with breakfast, Siquijor Inland Tour inclusive of transportation service and services of a tour guide (note: entrance fees and lunch are on personal account).
DUMAGUETE: Sea and land transfers, 1N accommodation at Hotel Essencia or similar hotel with breakfast, Dumaguete City and Countryside Tour with lunch.
OSLOB, CEBU: Sea and land transfers (Sibulan Port, Dumaguete – Liloan, Santander, Cebu – Bancogon – Sumilon Island); 2N accommodation at Sumilon Resort with breakfast; Tour/s: Whale Shark Watching (no lunch), Tumalog Falls Tour and Boljoon Heritage Tour with lunch.
CEBU CITY: Transportation service, 1N accommodation at Quest Hotel or similar hotel with breakfast; Cebu Twin City Tour with lunch.
Exclusions: Domestic airfare, meals and services not stated above, and gratuities.
NOTE: Rate is subject to change without prior notice / valid until March 2019
1. From Manila to Bohol via domestic flight Prepare to be held in awe with Bohol’s famous Chocolate Hills and have a unique encounter with the adorable Tarsiers (one of the world’s smallest primates). Untangle Bohol’s beauty one activity at a time.
2. Ferry Ride to Siquijor Island Get enchanted with Siquijor’s magical charms as you visit its waterfalls, caves and beaches. Siquijor will ensnare your senses with its exotic beauty and charm.
3. Ferry Ride to Dumaguete Discover and experience the “City of Gentle People.” Feel the university atmosphere as you tour the Siliman University, with its wide sprawling campus dotted with century-old acacias. Walk by Dumaguete City’s plazas and take your time in appreciating the sense of tranquility prevalent in the city.
4. Ferry Ride and Land Transfer to Oslob, Cebu Sumilon Island is the first marine-protected area in the Philippines and was created as a marine sanctuary. The island is famous for its serenity, abundant marine species, and sandbar because of its changing shapes and shifting location. This tour will take you to Oslob for an intimate encounter with the whale sharks, the gentle giants of the sea.
5. Finally, a Land Transfer to Cebu City En route to Cebu City, go on a Heritage Tour of old churches, plazas and fortresses in Boljoon. Stop over in Argao and sample a popular snack of Torta and Tsokolate. Continue on a rolling tour of SIBONGA, a palace-like Shrine and most visited religious place in the province of Cebu. Savor on Carcar’s pride – chicharon and lechon baboy – best paired with puso (rice).